Denver Property Manager - Denver's Leading Residential Property Management Company Since 1981
Managing residential properties on your own can be an overwhelming job. The AFC Denver Property Management Group has the capabilities and resources to help make your property work for you. From helping you find tenants to 24-hour maintenance coverage, your property will become a boon instead of a burden. Also, the location of your property doesn't matter. We manage investment properties in the Denver Metro area including all areas of Aurora, Arvada, Brighton, Broomfield, Denver, Englewood, Lakewood, Green Valley Ranch, Littleton, Commerce City, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Stapleton, Lowry, and Wheat Ridge.
We manage an array of properties including: single-family homes, town homes, condominiums, duplexes, triplexes, multiplexes and small to medium size apartment buildings.
Contact us today for a free rental analysis:
The AFC Group provides Denver Property Management and real estate brokerage services. We handle the issues that are important to homeowners and investors. Owning rental property has its advantages, but can be difficult to self-manage. With AFC you reap the rewards of regular rents, occupied property, and no hassles. We help invest in town homes, condominiums, single-family homes, apartments, and multi-unit dwellings.
Managing Your Property.
Our organization has the knowledge, network of service professionals, and skills to help you become a landlord without being responsible for day-to-day repairs, calls or operations. We are dedicated to high standards of business ethics and fair housing regulations.
Our property management services include:
- Supervision of daily property operations
- Effective and Aggressive Leasing from our full time leasing agents
- Proactive approach to minimize vacancy
- Industry leading advertising using more than 50 different web-sites, newspapers and bulletin boards.
- Coordinated Property Maintenance
- 24-hour coverage.
- Our team of more than 25 independent contractors make sure that you get the best service and best price every time.
- Full time maintenance coordinator on staff.
- Timely and Accurate Accounting for your Property
- Efficient rent collection
- Monthly income and expense reporting
- Accountants love our year end tax preparation package
- Regular Property Inspections Help Protect Your Asset
Selling Real Estate.
When it is time to sell investment property, AFC helps match real estate buyers and sellers by utilizing our vast database of investors, wealth management clients, and potential home buyers.
Investment Property is Different: Successful transactions involve a variety of factors that can severely damage your bottom line without expert representation. From cash flow analysis, determination of capitalization rate and return on investment, to tenant relations and property staging; all are critical factors imperative to creating a successful experience. Utilize AFC and our broad knowledge and expertise.
Call or e-mail Andrew Carpinelli for a free market analysis of your property or if you need help with:
- Buying foreclosed property
- Identifying short sale opportunities
- Financing investment property
- 1031 Tax deferred exchanges
Andrew@afcgroup.com or 866-436-2150.
If you're a Realtor that has referred business to us, we will not market your clients for sales.